We seek a highly skilled and experienced Blockchain Security Researcher to join our team. The Security Researcher will conduct in-depth research and analysis on the security of blockchain systems, protocols, and the infrastructure that enables it. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cryptography and a deep understanding of blockchain technologies. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup that produces state-of-the-art blockchain technology.
The right candidate:
- Has at least five years of hands-on experience in the cryptography and/or blockchain field.
- Is a University graduate in Computer Science (with a high GPA) or related field.
- Has a deep understanding of cryptographic protocols.
- Has experience in software development (ideally in Python and/or C++).
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner.
Ideally experienced with:
- Working in a startup environment.
- Writing technical reports and publishing research findings.
- Demonstrating proactive capabilities, good communication skills, and cross-team collaboration to drive the development of secure blockchain solutions.
- Staying current with blockchain industry developments and emerging security threats.
- Has experience in exploitation and remediation of low-level vulnerabilities (such as buffer overflows and use-after-free).