Cairo is our language for building provable programs on blockchain.
As our Compiler Engineer, you will be part of the team developing Cairo (and potentially additional, higher-level, languages) and its tooling, and mainly its strong, efficient compiler.
The right candidate:
- Has at least 5 years of hands-on software development experience, designing and building complex, highly available, production-grade systems.
- Is a university graduate in computer science, with a high GPA.
- Has very good communication skills (oral and written).
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner.
- Has a hands-on, “getting things done” mentality.
Ideally experienced with:
- Developing compilers
- Development in an Open Source environment
- Performance optimizations
- Linux operating system, its internals and ecosystem
- CI/CD and TDD methodologies
- Blockchain technologies