StarkWare is a fast-growing five-year-old startup leading the way in scaling Ethereum. It has built the SaaS platform StarkEx and the permissionless network StarkNet. As Layer 2 solutions over Ethereum, they retain Ethereum’s security while scaling by orders of magnitude. Adoption is fast, and StarkEx today processes more transactions than all other ‘Layer 2’ solutions combined. StarkNet (Alpha) is a decentralized permissionless Validity-Rollup. Both solutions are based on STARKs, a cryptographic system pioneered at StarkWare.
We are seeking a crypto-native social media manager to join the Marketing Department’s Content Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up that develops cutting-edge blockchain technology. As our designated social media manager, you will:
- Play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing our overall social media presence. This includes planning and maintaining a consistent and well-organized tweet, Insta and TikTok schedule to ensure a steady and engaging flow of content.
- Create impactful tweets and threads for ongoing campaigns
- Nurture and grow our audience of blockchain developers and enthusiasts by actively engaging in conversations across the crypto community
- Stay ahead of industry trends across various online media channels.
- Monitor and analyze relevant data to track social account statistics and growth.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to inform and enhance our Twitter strategy
- Showcase your creativity by experimenting with diverse media formats, including images, memes, infographics, and animations, to keep our Twitter content fresh and engaging.
- Craft and maintain the distinctive tone of voice and brand personality for both StarkWare and Starknet.
- Collaborate with influencers to amplify our campaigns and messaging, ensuring a broader reach and impact.
- Foster strong collaboration within the Marketing team by actively participating in the collection and coordination of video and blog content.
- 3+ years / extensive experience within the world of crypto/blockchain.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Deep understanding of the crypto community and tone of voice.
- English proficiency / native english.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and be a team player.
- The ideal candidate is a crypto-native person with a strong understanding of the blockchain world and communicating with blockchain audiences across a variety of social media platforms, has a keen attention to detail, the ability to learn advanced technologies and can work independently.