We are seeking a business analyst to join the Finance, Planning and Analysis team. As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Collect and analyze data from various sources to identify trends and insights.
- Create a clear visualization to "tell a story" with supporting consistent, quantitative information.
- Build reports and dashboards, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Analyzing operational costs
- Monitor KPIs and managerial dashboard.
- Working with colleagues from various disciplines - Product, Engineering, Marketing and Business Development to develop data metrics to
- You will be required to work independently, manage several projects simultaneously with different teams.
- BA in economics, Industrial Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a data analytics or analyst role and FP&A activity, preferably in the hi-tech industry.
- English proficiency.
- Proficient with Excel, g-suite\google sheets.
- The ideal candidate is a business-oriented person with strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work with large data sets to pull concise insights.
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud activity monitoring
- Familiarity with the blockchain industry.
- SQL skills