As our marketing producer assistant, you will assist with the production of events. You will be involved in examining opportunities for the company to be involved in events organized by others and work on our own events.
You will be involved in location coordination, content, logistics, and participation in conferences.
Your responsibilities will include coordinating with parties within the company to define roles in conferences, working with parties within the company to create schedules and draw up participant lists, and other aspects of administrative coordination.
In the course of producing conferences and events, you will contact and work with various external parties — partners, producers, local vendors, customers, etc.
- Experience in coordinating international events.
- Experience in working with suppliers in Israel and internationally.
- Ability to work with multiple parties and multitask.
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines.
- Team player attitude.
- Familiarity with social media, excellent approach to technological platforms, and strong learning abilities.
- Excellent English.
- Experience working in a hi-tech company or start-up – advantage.