Senior Devops Production Engineer
Join as an integral part of our team as a Devops Production Engineer.
In this role, you'll take charge of provisioning and maintaining our production cloud infrastructure, collaborating closely with developers and the product team. Your mission will be to guarantee the reliability, performance, and cost-efficiency of our cutting-edge products.
Our platform is built on both Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) and utilizes several other GCP and AWS technologies. It is monitored by multiple logging, alerting and Finops technologies such as Prometheus and Grafana, Elastic stack, GCP cloud monitoring and more.
As a key player, you will define technical and professional requirements, evaluate, integrate, and ensure the seamless operation of our observability systems, covering logging, metrics, Finops, incident response, and more. Your expertise will be instrumental in supporting diverse teams and roles across the organization, making a direct impact on our operational excellence. If you're passionate about technology, innovation, and contributing to a high-performing team, this role is the perfect opportunity for you to make a significant impact!
The right candidate:
- Has at least 5 years of hands-on experience as Devops/SRE engineer/Production Engineer
- Has at least 3 years of hands-on experience with observability systems such as monitoring and logging DBs, Finops practices, incident management system, etc.
- Is experienced with cloud platforms (preference for GCP and AWS)
- Is familiar with Kubernetes, Docker or similar container technologies
- Well-versed in Linux operating system (internals and ecosystem)
- Has good personal relations and communication skills and to interact with multiple interfaces
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner
- meticulous and careful that can work under pressure sometime outside beyond of normal working hours
- Has an academic degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experienced with working in a startup environment
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies and applications