StarkWare is a well-funded startup taking on the two major challenges plaguing the blockchain ecosystem – scalability and privacy. We’re building an innovative tech stack that includes zero-knowledge proofs, blockchain technologies and modern cryptography.
What’s it like to work with us?
- We have a creative start-up environment
- We built a strong team, including leading researchers from the Technion and UC Berkeley
- You will get to work at the forefront of blockchain applications and technologies
- You will learn a lot
- We strongly believe in having a personal life and encourage work-life balance.
- We actively work to build a diverse team
As our Blockchain Researcher, you will work with industry-leading algorithm and software developers inside the company, take part in the research and development of this new technology, and, with these leading global forces, translate this into new financial market products of the future. Our product team researches and defines the unique product direction of this technology, in a market that’s forming in front of our very eyes.
The right candidate:
- Has a strong technological background, ideally an advanced degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Has excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Will learn and understand the technology and its potential – both from the algorithmic and the software aspect.
- Will research technologies in the blockchain space, define potential use cases, lead the development and implementation of such use cases as part of a coherent product roadmap.
- Will provide strategic direction to the engineering team and design and build our future products.
- Will write blog posts & whitepapers to develop the awareness of our technology and market.
Ideally experienced with:
- Working with complex software systems and with algorithms
- Articulating the overall vision and breaking it down into “develop-able” products and features
- Demonstrating leadership capabilities
- The relevant fields: advanced financial products, mathematical algorithms, blockchain
If that’s you – we’d love to hear from you.