As our Production Engineer, you will own our production and integration environments, including deployment, upgrades, monitoring and general supervision.
You will closely interact with our engineering teams, as well as with our partners, to ensure all the above operates smoothly and efficiently.
You will initiate, define and run work processes and process improvements relating to operating these environments.
The right candidate:
- Has at least 5 years of hands-on experience in production engineering or similar roles
- Is experienced with the Linux operating system and its ecosystem
- Is experienced with public cloud environments (preferably AWS and GCP)
- Is experienced with monitoring and alerting systems
- Has good personal relations and communication skills
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner
Ideally experienced with:
- Working in a startup environment
- Building and leading a team
- Developing in Python (or other high-level language)
- Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- Blockchain technologies and applications
- CI/CD and TDD methodologies
If that’s you – we’d love to hear from you.