As our Software Infrastructure Engineer, you will design and develop infrastructure code, both applicative (as part of our products: inter-process communications, discovery, caching, etc.) and operational (i.e. automating common dev activities).
We believe in writing code (as opposed to manual operations) for common everyday processes such as compilation and build, code review, source control, continuous integration, and automated testing. This entails both use of existing technologies and tools (including cloud-based services) and building our own mechanisms.
The right candidate:
- Is a university graduate in Computer Science
- Has at least 3 years of development experience
- Loves trying out new technologies and finding the right balance between building mechanisms from scratch and using what’s out there
- Wants to build complex, high-scale, high-performance systems
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner
Ideally experienced with:
- AWS/GCP or other cloud platforms
- Kubernetes, Docker or similar container technologies
- CI/CD methodology and tools (Jenkins, TerraForm etc)
- NoSQL data store (AeroSpike, Redis, RedShift etc)
- Monitoring / Alerting Infrastructure (Kibana, Graphana, OpsGenie etc)
- Blockchain technologies
If that’s you – we’d love to hear from you.