As our Technical Recruiter, you will be in charge of hiring top talents to join our team.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Profile the best candidates: define job descriptions, understand business needs and market trends alongside the hiring managers.
- Lead and manage the full recruitment process: source and screen passive candidates through all social platforms.
- Reach out to prospective candidates, conduct phone and in-person interviews, and deliver a summary.
- Implement practical sourcing tools, develop and expand recruiting channels.
- Manage multiple job requisitions simultaneously, plan how to reach the best candidates, and interest them.
- Post job descriptions on career Web sites, social platforms, and university boards.
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of talent: actively connect with potential talents as a pipeline for the future, and stay connected with candidates.
The right candidate has:
- At least five years of experience in leading E2E hiring processes in hi-tech / recruitment companies.
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more).
- Good technological understanding (most of the recruits will be engineers).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and a fast-growing company.
- A proven experience with in-depth behavioral interviews – a plus.
If that’s you – we’d love to hear from you.