Blockchain Researcher / Product ManagerApply
As our Blockchain Researcher / Product Manager, you will be responsible for our products, from the research phase until the start of the development for customers. You will work with industry-leading algorithm and software developers inside the company, take part in the research and development of this new technology, and, with these leading global forces, translate this into new financial market products of the future. Our product team researches and defines the unique product direction of this technology, in a market that’s forming in front of our very eyes.
The right candidate:
- Has a strong technological background, ideally an advanced degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Has excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Will learn and understand the technology and its potential – both from the algorithmic and the software aspect.
- Will research technologies in the blockchain space, define potential use cases, lead the development and implementation of such use cases as part of a coherent product roadmap.
- Will provide strategic direction to the engineering team and design and build our future products.
- Will clearly communicate the product roadmap to potential customers and ignite internal discussions around it to match it with external requirements
- Will write blog posts & whitepapers to develop the awareness of our technology and market.
Ideally experienced with:
- Working with complex software systems and with algorithms
- Articulating the overall vision and breaking it down into “develop-able” products and features
- Introducing complex ideas in an approachable manner
- Demonstrating leadership capabilities and high communication skills
- The relevant fields: advanced financial products, mathematical algorithms, blockchain
If that’s you (or close enough) – we’d love to hear from you.