As our Head of Security, you will lead all aspects of StarkWare’s security practices, implementation and operations, including product security, cloud security, IT security, data protection, CI/CD security, key management, vulnerability management, threat modeling and IAM.
Initially, this is a one-person-show, so we’re looking for a hands-on expert who can not only define what’s needed (review processes, training, etc.), but also perform much of the above themself. In addition, you will guide and coordinate others - both inside and outside of StarkWare - in doing the rest. The position will likely grow to a team over time.
The right candidate:
- Is a university graduate in Computer Science (with a high GPA).
- Has at least 5 years of experience in software development.
- Has at least 3 years of hands-on security experience.
- Has experience in defining and leading security practices for a significant company/product/operation.
- Has good personal relations and communication skills.
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner.
Ideally experienced with:
- Penetration testing.
- Blockchain technologies and applications.
- Cryptography - primitives and protocols.
- Linux operating system and its ecosystem.
- CI/CD and CI/CD security.
- Cloud security.
- Working in a startup environment.
If that’s you - we’d love to hear from you.