- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, business email address, company, job title and phone number.
- Create Account. If you create an account in order to use certain services provided in the Site, you will be required to provide us your email address, name and user name.
- Third Party Accounts: You may choose to create an Account by clicking on a ‘connect’ or ‘sign-in’ button that we may display on the Site for a designated third party website or service (each a “Third Party Account”), such as GitHub, Discord and Twitter. Doing so will enable you to link your Service Account and your Third Party Account. If you choose this option, then you will be required to approve the connection as well as the types of information (which may include Personal Information) that we will obtain from your Third Party Account and the types of activities that we may perform in connection with your Third Party Account. Please note that in order to use this option, you will need to have, and may need to be signed-in to, an existing Third Party Account.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Site may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you and in order to track users. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- We may use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site and services.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you and to provide you certain offerings and/or programs that you have registered to or that we think may interest you.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or newsletters regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) to contact you and/or respond to a “Contact Us”.
- How We May Share Your Personal Information.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of StarkWare, our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Site and enhance your experience with the Site. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request and a request to receive demo of our products, that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to [email protected]. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- Children’s Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected].
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at [email protected].
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice.
We may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site. [Please confirm that it correct]
Last updated: November, 2021